DDoS Cybersecurity Consultant - Expert
The DDoS Cybersecurity Consultant will be providing the full professional service to our customers. The consultant runs the simulations, writes the recommendations, conducts the audits, generates the procedures, and trains the customer employees.
The consultant works with people, not only computers. The role involves some project management aspects and the consultant will motivate the customer to act towards DDoS Readiness. When the consultant doesn’t work with the customer, the consultant studies the latest protection platforms, latest attacks, and the latest infrastructures to be protected.
- At least 3 year of employment experience in the field of information security or computer networks - MUST.
- Knowledge of network protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, DNS).
- Proactive, communicative, and able to lead and propel people to improve their security.
- Fast learning capabilities.
- Proven record of academic/occupational excellence.
- Excellent English - written and spoken.
- Available to work occasional nights and weekends (for scheduled DDoS simulations and for IR emergencies. Not required for 24/7 shifts).
- Cum laude university graduate.
- Previous experience in customer-facing roles.
- Experience working in SOC, Penetration Testing, Professional Services, Information Security, Networking or System.
- Knowledge in networking or network cybersecurity - BGP routing, WAF, CDN.
- Experience with cloud computing infrastructure - Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.
- Scripting skills.
- High compensation.
- Unique opportunity to put your knowledge and skills to use in the reality of a major production environment.
- Opportunity to become a genuine expert in DDoS.