About Red Button
Red Button is a security service and consulting company specializing in Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS). We have helped mitigate hundreds of DDoS attacks against banks, stock exchanges and governments, and we use our expertise to provide preemptive and IR services to organizations of all sizes. Our services include DDoS readiness evaluation, penetration tests, technology selection, consulting, SOC training and IR. Red Button has also established the DDoS Resiliency Score (DRS) standard, which helps companies evaluate their DDoS attack readiness in objective, quantitative terms. For more information about Red Button, see www.red-button.net.
DDoS Expert position
The DDoS Expert will provide all our DDoS professional services to our customers: DDoS testing, DDoS architecture and design, and DDoS training and IR (Incident Response). The expert will gain vast knowledge in DDoS and put it into practice in all the professional services. This knowledge will include DDoS attacks, defense and security, and network knowledge. Red Button is vendor-agnostic; therefore, the expert will gain knowledge of all the major DDoS vendors and services, understand their underlying technology, and possess hands-on skills. The expert will master Red Button's DDoS Testing Platform, which is used to run our DDoS testing simulations. The expert’s ultimate goal is to ensure that organizations under her or his responsibility are ready to withstand DDoS attacks.
- Have at least 5 years of experience with DDoS, information security, and network security.
- Have experience with network protocols (e.g., TCP/IP).
- Be proactive, communicative, and able to lead and propel people to improve their security.
- High compensation.
- Unique opportunity to practice your knowledge in the reality of a major production environment.
- Opportunity to become a genuine expert in DDoS.